Effective Mosquito Control In Salem County, NJ
We’re all aware of the itchy bites that mosquitoes leave us with, but there are also all kinds of bacteria and diseases that these vector pests can transit into our bloodstream. That puts us all at risk for serious ailments like West Nile, Zika, and malaria, among others.
In order to guard your property against the perils of mosquito activity, it’s imperative to address your mosquito control needs, and that’s exactly why we’re here. The team at Preferred Termite and Pest Control uses trusted IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies to target the root of your mosquito problem, giving you lasting, pest-free results. As we like to say, “The Bugs Stop Here.” Our mosquito control process includes the following:
- Inspection of the property: The first thing we do is thoroughly inspect the property from top to bottom, inside out. We focus mainly on the exterior and backyard, looking for present mosquito activity, harborage areas, and breeding sites.
- Reduced pesticide usage: When we reduce the use of pesticides, we’re able to protect you, your family, children, and pets from the unhealthy effects these chemicals can have. We also do this to protect the local environment, making sure the entire mosquito control process remains minimally disruptive.
- Use of odorless pesticides: We also prioritize the use of odorless pesticides, as these are less likely to interfere with the overall function of your property’s ecosystem. It will also help protect your loved ones from the unpleasant smells that pesticides and chemicals often entail.
- Prevention and follow-up services: By returning for follow-up treatments on a monthly basis, we’re able to monitor the premises and effectively prevent pest problems from occurring in the future. Your continued protection is our number one goal.
While most people sign up for recurring mosquito services, we do offer one-time event treatments for special occasions. Say you’re having a big family barbecue or a backyard wedding – there’s nothing like a swarm of mosquitoes flying around to ruin what should have been a great day. As one would expect, we find that people like to and can enjoy their yards much more when there are no mosquitoes to deal with. Don’t let mosquitoes ruin the day! Get yourself professional mosquito control services.
Customized Mosquito Treatments & Expert Advice
Whatever your specific mosquito situation, we tailor a treatment plan to fit your specific needs. We use a backpack gas mister to perform comprehensive mosquito treatments in the yard because bringing you thorough protection is our priority. Not only do we perform yard treatments, but we also treat under decks and around landscaping.
We treat your property from the inside out. Not only that, but we work hard to educate our customers on their mosquito situation, giving them advice on how to deal with these parasites and how to prevent them from returning in the future. We recommend solutions such as:
- Habitat modification: Implementing certain procedures around your yard can help reduce your exposure to mosquitoes; this includes getting rid of standing water sources and making sure vegetation is trimmed and non-conducive to mosquito activity.
- Plan of action/treatment: There are many different paths to take when treating your property of a mosquito infestation. While you can address the issue in your preferred way, we recommend effective treatments that minimize the usage of pesticides. This way, you and everyone else on your property stay safe throughout the entire process.
- Ongoing evaluation: Keeping an eye out for any recurring mosquito activity plays a big role in your continued protection. By monitoring your property and identifying any problems, you can take preventative action before the infestation grows out of hand.
To start enjoying your yard the way you deserve to, and kick mosquito activity to the curb, look no further than the professionals at Preferred Termite and Pest Control. Get in touch with us today for your free estimate, or to learn more about our home pest control and commercial pest management options.
Recent Blog Articles
Rats are dangerous and can ruin your home and cultivate serious illnesses. Homeowners need to educate themselves on rodent control and prevention.Read More
Learn about rodents that enter homes and the diseases they may carry. Get four tips to prevent rodents from invading your house.Read More
Has a cockroach infestation developed within your home? Seeking assistance from a licensed pest control company is the best means of resolving these proble...Read More