Comprehensive Mouse Control For Your Salem County Property
While there are many species of rodents in the Salem County area, none are as invasive as the mouse. Mice invade homes year-round and are known to transmit diseases, cause property damage, and contaminate various surfaces, among other problems.
Rodents also reproduce rapidly, making what starts as a small infestation turn into a large one seemingly overnight. At Preferred Termite and Pest Control, we understand why that's unacceptable. That's why our service technicians work with you to eliminate mice from the premises with comprehensive mouse control services in Salem County.
Mouse Prevention Tips
One of the best ways to keep mice out of your home is by focusing on prevention rather than control. To help you get started, we've put together some handy prevention tips:
- No water: Like all living creatures, mice need accessible water. Repair leaks, eliminate standing water and shore up any other water sources.
- Food storage: Mice are happy to dive into your food or eat the crumbs left behind. Store the food properly in sealed containers and wipe up any crumbs or food debris.
- Clean often: With regular cleaning, you can make your home less inviting to mice, making them less likely to stay.
- Trash management: Mice love getting into the trash, so one of the best ways to protect your home is with trash cans with sealed lids. In addition, keep your trash containers well away from your house.
- Seal entry points: Mice can fit through openings the size of a dime. With a combination of silicone caulk and steel mesh or wool, make sure to eliminate holes, cracks, and crevices for better protection.
If you notice an active infestation, don't wait to seek professional mouse control services for your home. The faster your response, the sooner you can take back control of your home.
Our Mouse Control Process
We don't believe in playing games with a mouse infestation, which is why we quickly respond when you call. Upon arrival, we always start with a thorough inspection of the premises. We'll check for hot spots, entry points, and other conducive conditions during the inspection.
After the inspection, we get started on the necessary treatment. Each treatment is different depending on the inspection results and the severity of your infestation.
Do you need home or commercial mouse control services? Reach out to Preferred Termite and Pest Control today to discuss how we help you become mouse-free. With us, the bugs (and mice) stop here!
Recent Blog Articles
Are spiders attracted to your home? The presence of spiders may indicate that other pest-related problems exist that need treatment from a pest control com...Read More
Dirty roaches in your Salem County home can be a problem. This guide can show you the best way to get rid of those pests for good.Read More
Do you hear scratching or squeaking in your walls at night? Call Preferred Termite & Pest Control so we can help kick out these unwelcome house guests.Read More