Professional Real Estate Inspections For Your Salem County Property
If you’re in the market for a home, wouldn’t you want to know if there was some kind of problem, such as pest activity or property damage? Wouldn’t you want to familiarize yourself with every inch of the property before making any commitments or signing any contracts? That’s why we offer complete real estate inspections for your peace of mind.
When it comes to buying and selling homes, knowledge means everything. Being familiar with the overall condition of the house is the first step in deciding what it’s worth and whether or not you want to commit to a purchase. Whether you’re a homeowner, buyer, or real estate agent, it’s crucial to know the ins and outs of the property at hand.
Our professional pest evaluations in Salem County give you the power and comfort of knowing what you’re up against. We make thorough property assessments to help buyers and sellers feel good about their purchase, helping them make the most educated decision possible.
Thorough Property Assessments For Real Estate Professionals
Here at Preferred Termite and Pest Control, we are completely certified in performing full real estate inspections, giving you the knowledge required to proceed with comfort and confidence. Our full property assessment includes the following:
- We determine all pest activity and harborage areas during our full interior and exterior inspection, including wood-destroying insects.
- We inspect the attic and substructure, including crawl spaces, root cellars, basements, rafters, eaves, and the roof.
- We look for any entry points, cracks, and crevices. We inspect under the home, garage, and shed.
- Our team detects any present damage from wood-destroying pests, looking for signs of beetles, termite activity, and excessive moisture.
- Termite inspections may require access to rooms in the home, such as bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, garages, and basements.
- After the inspection, we offer a detailed report outlining the condition of the structure, summarizing reasons why pest issues came up and all conducive conditions.
Whatever kind of pest pressures your property faces, we carefully note all interior and exterior issues. Once we determine the nature of the problem and how it affects the overall structure and condition of the house, we're able to advise you on what is required to eliminate any local pest issues.
Radical Real Estate Inspections And Reporting Services
By monitoring and identifying pest problems, we can effectively educate our customers and recommend suitable solutions. From habitat modification to sanitation, we'll help you evaluate the issues at hand and offer you professional advice on what you can do to remedy the issue. Some of the issues we outline in our report include:
- Pest activity throughout the interior and exterior of the home.
- Conducive conditions and harborage points throughout the property.
- Property damage and signs of moisture damage and wood-destroying insects.
- The extent of the repairs needed and a detailed service estimate.
We service all different property types, working hard with one goal in mind; to make the local community a safe and pest-free environment. For quality real estate inspections that you can feel good about, give us a call today. We'll give you a full-picture understanding of the property at hand, guaranteed!
Our unique customer experience brings you exceptional services, honest work, and guaranteed satisfaction. We're proud to work with local real estate professionals to determine local residential pest problems that make the community a safer and healthier place. Call Preferred Termite and Pest Control today to request your WDI report, and we will set up your home inspection as soon as possible.
Recent Blog Articles
Are spiders attracted to your home? The presence of spiders may indicate that other pest-related problems exist that need treatment from a pest control com...Read More
Dirty roaches in your Salem County home can be a problem. This guide can show you the best way to get rid of those pests for good.Read More
Do you hear scratching or squeaking in your walls at night? Call Preferred Termite & Pest Control so we can help kick out these unwelcome house guests.Read More