Complete Pest Control In Swedesboro, NJ
Swedesboro is noted for being a rustic borough filled with commuters because of its close location to both Wilmington and Philadelphia. Swedesboro is brimming with a diverse restaurant scene, local boutiques, florists, and access to Raccoon Lake. With seasonal conditions that span a chilly and snow-filled winter to a warm and muggy summer, property owners are no strangers to pest problems.
At Preferred Termite and Pest Control, we have more than 30 years of experience working in both the residential and commercial properties of Swedesboro. We provide recurring services in order to guarantee that the customers we serve never have to handle pest problems alone. In addition to the high-quality methods we employ, we are focused on reliable support, exceptional customer care, and fair and honest work. For more information on complete Gloucester County pest control, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Swedesboro
When your Swedesboro home is at the risk of developing a pest problem, don’t leave yourself exposed to the health risks and property damage that come along with these issues. At Preferred Termite and Pest Control, we make sure that local homes are completely rid of pests with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. In order to provide the safest living environment possible, we utilize Integrated Pest Management methodologies. This means that we will simultaneously remove any active pests as well as work to keep future issues at bay.
We always begin our process with a detailed property inspection, which allows us to fully grasp the situation at hand. From there, we make mechanical changes to your property and use eco-friendly, scentless products for treatments. When we finish this step, we typically encourage some form of recurring service to keep pests from being an issue in the future. We also focus on educating our customers on the small changes they can make on a daily basis in order to deter pests for a winning combination. For more information on residential pest control, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Swedesboro
As a business owner in Swedesboro, you’re probably all too familiar with the issues that pests can lead to, whether it's damage to your foundation or the increase of health risks. At Preferred Termite and Pest Control, we work alongside businesses in order to customize affordable treatment programs that we guarantee 100%. In order to accomplish this goal, we put our three decades of experience to the test alongside Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methods. By following IPM, we’re able to take the safest path to pest-free results possible. This means that the products we use are eco-conscious and odorless, we favor structural modifications like exclusion, and we work on educating our customers on the simple steps that they can take in order to make their properties less attractive to pests.
We’ll create a customized treatment program based on the findings of our initial property inspection, so whether your business is susceptible to rodents, has a flea problem, or just needs an extra layer of protection from pests, we will find the solution. For more information on commercial pest control that works, contact us today.
Three Tricks To Keep From Bringing Bed Bugs Into Your Swedesboro Home
When bed bugs enter your Swedesboro home, they can be harmful to your health and very difficult to evict. As parasites, it’s their job to feed off of your blood, which makes preventing them all the more important. Try these three tricks in order to keep bed bugs out of your home:
- Inspect yourself. One of the easiest ways that bed bugs spread is by latching onto your personal effects during trips to the store, hotel stays, and spending any time in public. Before returning home, always check yourself for signs of bed bug activity.
- Be careful with used goods. Another very easy way for bed bugs to spread is through secondhand items like mattresses and couches. Always check these items before adding them to your decorative scheme.
- Seal up cracks. For homeowners who have shared walls, having a neighbor with bed bugs can easily lead to a problem of your own. Be sure to insert door sweeps and weatherstripping around loose doors.
For complete bed bug control, contact Preferred Termite and Pest Control today.
Ant Control Tips For Your Swedesboro Home
Ant problems are one of the most frequent nuisance pest outbreaks that can happen in your Swedesboro home. In order to keep a problem from taking place, try these tips:
- Secure all gaps around your foundation from cracks and crevices to openings around doors and windows. Use materials like weatherstripping, caulk, and door sweeps.
- Store all food items in airtight containers.
- Check for leaks on a routine basis and fix any that you spot. Similarly, make sure that faucets, showers, and baths are always fully turned off.
- Take out the trash before it overflows and check the bin between uses for food residue.
- Bring in a pest control professional for extra protection from ants.
To learn more about ant control for your home, contact Preferred Termite and Pest Control today.
Recent Blog Articles
Learn about the mud tubes of subterranean termites, discover the damage they cause, and find out why not calling termite professionals can be costly.Read More
Have ants invaded your home? These identifying features and easy prevention tips will help get a Salem County ant infestation under control.Read More
Read our blog to learn about the spider species in Salem County and how Preferred Termite and Pest Control can rid your property of these nasty critters.Read More