Pest Control In Deptford, NJ
Deptford Township in New Jersey is currently home to just over 30,000 residents. This township is known for its rich history and bustling economy and is home to one of the country's largest shopping malls. With vast parks and its proximity to bigger cities, Deptford is quickly becoming a more popular place to raise a family or start a business. Unfortunately, as more people have moved in, Gloucester Country pest control needs have risen. Read on to learn how Preferred Termite and Pest can help your Deptford home and business deal with pest problems.
Residential Pest Control In Deptford
Your home is your castle, and when pests invade, your family's health and safety quickly become compromised. This is why Preferred Termite and Pest provides complete residential pest control services to Deptford residents. We have over 30 years of experience fighting pests in Gloucester County, and we are intimately familiar with whatever type of infestation you might encounter. When you partner with us for your residential pest control needs, you can be sure your technician will:
- Complete a thorough inspection.
- Design and implement a customized treatment plan.
- Complete follow-up visits to ensure your customer satisfaction.
All of our services come with a pest-free guarantee. We believe in providing exceptional customer care and high-speed services. If you are tired of dealing with pests in your living space, don't wait. Contact us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Deptford
As fellow business owners, we understand the hard work that goes into keeping your business running smoothly. Pest infestations can not only throw a wrench in your operations, but they can put your employees and customers at risk. At Preferred Termite and Pest, we provide comprehensive commercial pest control services to the following types of establishments:
- Industrial plants
Our commercial pest control services aren't just a one-and-done type of treatment. We are committed to providing long-term education and implementing prevention strategies to keep your establishment pest-free. We pride ourselves on using odorless treatments that won't interfere with your business. Don't let your business grind to a halt because of a preventable problem. Give us a call today!
Three Things Everyone In Deptford Should Know About Cockroaches
Cockroaches are one of the worst pests to have in your home or business. A cockroach infestation happens for many reasons, but below are three things everyone should know about these infamous pests:
- Cockroaches don't just invade 'dirty' spaces: Unfortunately, even spotless homes are at risk of a cockroach infestation because, despite what the popular narrative says, they don't just invade the stereotypically 'dirty' spaces.
- They are challenging to get rid of: Due to their physical structure and behavioral habits, cockroaches are one of the most difficult pests to eradicate. They are physically resistant to being crushed or losing their heads, and over-the-counter products don't always work on them.
- They spread harmful diseases: One of the reasons it's so important to get a professional's help with cockroaches is because of the diseases they carry. Cockroaches can spread 60 pathogenic bacteria, fungi, molds, parasitic worms, and viruses, including salmonella, E. coli, and listeria.
At Preferred Termite and Pest, we specialize in cockroach extermination and prevention. If these terrible pests have invaded your home or business, don't waste time and money on ineffective over-the-counter products. Give us a call today for effective, immediate relief.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Deptford Home
Effective bed bug control is another essential for Deptford homeowners. Bed bugs are another difficult pest to get rid of and almost always require the help of a professional. However, there are some things you can do to prevent them from invading:
- Wash your clothes and bedding regularly: By regularly washing your bedding and clothes in hot water and hot heat, you will kill any bed bugs hiding in them.
- Place mattress covers on beds: A mattress cover will help keep these insects from being able to crawl inside and set up shop in your bed.
- Don't set bags down in public: If you must set your bag down, be very cautious, and avoid setting it down on public furniture, transportation, or carpets.
- Vacuum regularly: When vacuuming your home, be sure to spend extra time going around your furniture and your bed, as this will suck up any existing pests.
If you are looking for rapid, effective bed bug control, call us at Preferred Termite and Pest! Our technicians can root out entire bed bug infestations and permanently exterminate them to help you get back to a full night of sleep. Don't let the problem get worse. Call our office today to request an inspection.
Recent Blog Articles
Learn about the mud tubes of subterranean termites, discover the damage they cause, and find out why not calling termite professionals can be costly.Read More
Have ants invaded your home? These identifying features and easy prevention tips will help get a Salem County ant infestation under control.Read More
Read our blog to learn about the spider species in Salem County and how Preferred Termite and Pest Control can rid your property of these nasty critters.Read More